So it was more like fall, but it was still vacation. I started it out with my birthday. I took my cat to the vet & hung out with a couple friends. Then home to the family. We had a nice dinner out & they gave me some lovely gifts.
Tuesday I worked on Mom's sock. I started it July 4 weekend with left over yarn from her first pair of socks. Her dog had chewed a hole in one of them & Mom needed a replacement.
Wednesday I matched socks & did laundry. 110 pairs of socks. I'm so tired of matching socks. I still have 1 basket of socks that have not & will not be matched up any time soon.
Thursday, I started on the fabric stash. Three pieces of fabric pulled out to make scrub tops. By the end of Friday, I'd watched some Brisco County Jr & gotten most of 2 tops done. Tonight I finished the 3rd top. I was even good & took the time to finish all my seams.
Nifty Fish, 3 Blind Mice & Sparkly Bunnehs. Now to coordinate with the kids what they want to do with the leftover fabric. Emily is enamored with the bunny fabric & wants a pillow or blanket for her stuffed bunny, Fluffy. We'll see.
The next sewing project will be an easy one, zipper time! I need to install the zipper for Mariah.
No comments:
Post a Comment