What have I been up to?
I finished Mariah. (A while ago) Well, except for the zipper, but now that it's pushing 100 degrees, I think that can wait till fall.
Pattern: Mariah
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool in gray (I don't remember the exact colorway)
Modifications: I knit the hood as the pattern describes & hated it. The sleeves were too heavy & pulled the whole thing off my shoulders unless I had the hood up. I ripped back to the top of the shoulders (where the sleeve cabling ended) & continued the cable & rib pattern across the whole sweater. I like this much better. It stays on my shoulders & I have enough yarn left over that I can make a cool hat to go with it instead of the hood. I have gotten several compliments on it. :-)
And I go a new 'do. Of course, it's grown out some from this picture, but I'm happy with the short hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment