The new year is coming faster than I'd like, and for once I'm going to put my resolutions in writing for anyone to see & attempt to hold me accountable.
In no particular order:
Attempt my first 5K this summer. I know several people who run & who would be my cheerleaders, so I'm going to go for it. I even started early & hopped on the treadmill last night.
Going along with the above, the no-brainer: lose weight. I have lost, then something changes and the 5 lbs I lose comes back. I wish it would stay lost.
Finish the unfinished projects before beginning new ones. I had a fit of finishitis before Christmas & finished the living room curtains, only to find out we have packed the curtain rod hardware away somewhere. I need to find that so I can hang them and move on.
Take more pictures. I received a lovely new camera for my birthday. I need to give it a workout.
Spend more time with my horse. This includes sending her to a trainer in the spring.
Get the family passports so we can take a fabulous vacation somewhere warm & sandy.
Wish me luck. Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment