So, the first day of spring, we got a foot of snow. The next day, it was good for snowman building. Wet & sticky. However we had to build fast & prop him up as we went, it was melting fast!
I haven't finished my sweater yet. I'm mad at it for taking so long.
Friday we saw How to Train Your Dragon. Good thing dragons aren't real, because I think everyone would want one!
Yesterday, after work, we fixed the leaky bathtub faucet, planted flowers, discovered the ants' nest in the front flowerbed & treated it. Now that we know where they live, we'll take the war to their house. Mwah, hah, hah!
I still have mystery flowers in one flower bed. I know there are tulips, I think they will be yellow. There are leaves that look like daffodils, but they are huge! The also don't have flower stalks yet. The mounded greenery is also a mystery. I've broken off old flower stalks out of the mounds, but have no idea what they are. All the catalogs show flowers, not leaves. At first I thought they were hens 'n chicks, but now I'm not so sure.
The girls had a good time hunting for Easter eggs this morning. Sometimes they needed guidance, but they got most of them on their own. Now I need to come up with the rest of salad fixins to use up all the hard boiled eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment