Sunday, October 11, 2009

Goals for Monday

Since our daycare provider chooses the one holiday no employer recognizes any more for their mandatory full staff training day, I've taken tomorrow off. Em will be at school, so Nora & I will pal around all day.

I will finish the second sleeve of my Mariah sweater. Once that sleeve is done, I will cast on for the body parts.

I will check out the new Target here. I shall be gleeful as I drive past Wally-World to the new Target to do my shopping.

I shall do some laundry. Maybe I'll even fold & put away some laundry also. If I get extremely ambitious, I will pack away summer clothes. Summer seems so far away now. We went from shorts & t-shirts weather to long pants, sweatshirts, jackets, etc lightening fast, it seems.

I will contact my real estate agent & at least get updates on all the homes we are somewhat interested in, even if we don't go looking at any others.

I think that's probably enough to keep me busy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment