Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A whole 'nother kinda pain


So, living the poor college student family for several years, having 2 babies, etc has played havoc on my teeth. Now we have good insurance, we're working on getting back into shape. I started the long list of work yesterday with having an impacted wisdom tooth out. Ouch (understatement of the year). Now I'm at home feeling sorry for myself, hoping the pain medications will at least knock me out for a while. In the event that they don't, maybe I'll take a bit to work on some unfinished projects. This one is sooooo close. The actual picture is done, I just have to outline all the petals & other details. The fiddly work where I usually get bogged down. I'm trying really hard not to put it down & forget about it though, since I mean it to be a gift for my mother in law. Her birthday is today, maybe if I'm good I'll get it done in time to gift it this weekend when we take the Girl down for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment